Monday, February 2, 2009

0 MILES TO EMPTY



Have you ever been here? ZERO MILES TO EMPTY? I think that's where I am right now. I am running on fumes. I seriously NEED to REFUEL. Spiritually, Physically, Mentally....ALL of me. Have you ever felt like you were running on empty? Coasting on fumes? Or perhaps, broke down?

I am no stinkin' good at New Years resolutions so maybe I need to have "February Resolutions" instead. What do you think?

Here's what I know NEEDS to be resolved:
I NEED to slow down and refuel!
I NEED to give my body healthy fuel to run on, give me energy and keep my brain sharp.

(photo from diet.glam.com)
I NEED to exercise or at least get my booty movin' towards a more "active" me!
Last but certainly not least......(I swore when I started this blog that I would never get all "up in your face, preachy"......and I still won't!! no worries)
I really NEED me some time with my Daddy God!!!! I need that quiet devotional time to reflect, repent, restore and re-FUEL!! I need spiritual fuel too!! We all do! What do you do to refuel?? I REALLY love long walks. It really reminds me of everything dear to me and seems to bring me back in focus. It gives me time to think, to admire the Masters handy work, to regain balance and to whisper my thank you's to the One who makes it all possible!

It is a beautiful day with clear skies and a temperature of 60.....sounds like this blogger needs to put the computer down and go for a nice walk!


5 comments:

Angie said...

Aw sweetie, we all get there at times and I think that may be God's voice saying come to me and let's chat! Oh how I would love 60 degrees for a walk. A bit chilly for that here in Indiana! LOL. Hope you refuel and feel like yourself again soon.
blessings,angie

Janene said...

I agree with Angie...step away from the computer (except to read my comment) and take a long walk! Come back when you are feeling more like yourself!
We will all be here waiting for you!

MFull said...

Call me Tracey. I have leaned on you plenty...you can lean on me!
I am in a good place for this kind of stuff!!

Lula! said...

To refuel...
I pray.
I sleep.
I get back in the Word.

It's the best "gas" there is.

Right now I'm reading through (and really studying) the book of Colossians. Gooooood stuff.

Fran. said...

Oh Tracey, it is so weird that I was surfing the blogs and found yours. This is exactly what I have been feeling lately and it seeems like I am mising God so much. I know I need to be sitting at His feet right now and can't find them. God is probably carrying both of us right now and waiting for us to hear Him. Isn't it awesome when He does hold us! I am praying for you. Which takes the focus off myself and feels so much better than my own pity party. Take care with Gods Love Fran.