Thursday, January 29, 2009

Exorcism Needed??

Ok guys….my husband thinks I have lost it! He has threatened an exorcism! My children have disowned me. My parents refuse to comment. All because I have apparently committed the unforgivable sin...I have started listening to country music……..There! I said it! It is now out in the open!! Don’t judge me! You see.....I have been under a LOT of stress lately and I NEED an outlet! I have found that if I put the radio on the Classic Country Station, I can sing at the top of my lungs with the greats like, Waylon or Willie or maybe George or Patsy or belting it out with the likes of Kenny, Johnny and June or Charley, Roy, Conway and Eddie!! I’m tellin’ you people, It is the best stress relief!! So, for all of you who are stressed out, worried about the economy, your kids, your job, your spouse or what ever it is that's troublin' your sweet little mind, I thought perhaps you needed a little country in YOUR life today!! Soooo.....wherever you are right now....turn up the volume and let the stress relief begin!! C’MON you KNOW you WANT to sing along!! Go for it!


No need to thank me....everyone could use a little Waylon and Willie in their life!
or....if these guys aren't to your liking....try something a little more "classic"



I'm really diggin' that spiffy outfit of hers!! Perhaps this little seamstress (ha!) will have to whip one of those getups out for rodeo this year!!! hahaha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It happened to me a couple of months ago. More "New country "but it happened. I posted about it. My friends think it is just hilarious. My hubby is the one that actually got me into it. Now I am listening to Brittany Spears(not country) . So obviously I am going thru some changes in my life! lol. I will just roll with it, you do to. No harm right? Keep singing your heart out sister!!!mishelle

Janene said...

Tracey!
I'm a country girl!

Karla said...

I'm so glad that you found your stress outlet! I'm with you - belting out country songs is the BEST! It happened for me about 15 years ago, thanks to my then boyfriend, now husband. I have to say, it's even better now than it was back then!

Have a great day! Keep on singing! :)

~Karla

Unknown said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little. :)

It's ok baby...I still love you!