Friday, January 16, 2009

39

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

39 years ago today, a baby girl was born in a hospital in Houston, Texas. When the doctors announced her birth to her mother, the mother quickly replied, “No, it couldn’t be my baby, I’m sure I just had another boy”. However, after some convincing the mother was elated to find out that her hopes for a girl REALLY had come true. I believe they described that baby as a “butterball” hmmmm….somethings haven’t changed!
Today, I celebrate 39 (mostly) wonderful years on this earth.

A big ole shout out to my Daddy God for all of the lessons learned, experiences lived and blessings you have showered on me!!!

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday, Tracey!

Mandy said...

Just wanted to drop you a line to say that your blog was the first I "followed" and now I know why - I was born yesterday 29 years ago, I have one husband, three kids, three dogs and three horses. We should definitely hang out one day.

Janene said...

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday My Dear Tracey...Happy Birthday to You!!
You have the exact same smile as you did, in your picture, when you were a little girl!
So glad to have met you!!

MFull said...

you were so cute...what happened?
I am totally kidding. I love that pic. and I was hoping to see a post about your b-day!

Love you girl!

Mandy said...

Hi,
I live in a one blinking light town about 15 miles outside of Fredericksburg - up by Austin/San Antonio.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

Elyse said...

happy happy birthday, tracey!

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

To you AND your Mom. Yay for girls!

Anonymous said...

that is a cute pic. You can easily tell that it is you!!!

Lula! said...

Why is it you are older than me, yet look so much younger? Please...share your beauty secrets.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!! You were such an adorable child!!!!