Thursday, September 25, 2008

SEASONS THEY ARE A CHANGIN!

 
Posted by Picasa


We just got Little Missy's drill team pics! Isn't she a doll??? Now that things have settled down a little bit around our house....Power is restored, most of the Hurricane Ike mess is cleaned up, and schedules are falling back in to the normalcy we are used to...I can finally stop and appreciate the fact that fall is on its way!! I love the changing seasons and all of the wonderful celebrations that come with it!! High School Football, halftime performances, soft sweaters, snugglin', hot cocoa, the changing of the leaves, Halloween, candy corn, Thanksgiving, oh my goodness I think I could go on and on and on....but I think you get the picture!! C'mon guys..take a sec today to think of all of the fun stuff fall brings our way....It's ok....I won't tell your boss you're daydreaming on the clock! heeeheee!

No comments: