Thursday, November 6, 2008

Junk Market Style




I want to tell you about one of my very most favoritest Web Sites....Junk Market Style! You guys need to check it out, especially if you are a lover of all things "repurposed"!!! The Junky Girls on this site do some amazing stuff!! I sometimes post some of my "junky" projects on this site tooo....check out the latest one and let me know what you think....




ps...OH how I wish someone would make a cool "butt on" for my sidebar that links to the Junk Market site!!! *hint *hint *wink*

pss.....my "member name" on their site is "4theloveofJUNK" just in case you want to keep an eye on my projects!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love our junk!

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Hi Tracey! I just found your blog and love it. I love the post about the mums, I think it is a TEXAS THANG! My daughter in a freshman this year and I and the mum thing got a little out of control. (See blog). -Cheers, Amy