Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Everyone.....Meet MY Monica!

It is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to my friend....MONICA!!

.....and her partner in crime....the Robin to her batman....her mini sidekick.....MICHELLE!!


When I am with these two, somehow the VERY BEST in me comes out.....


well....of course there are always exceptions.........


They include me in family gatherings, like this one.....



They always make me laugh.......


and laugh.....


and laugh....


and roll on the floor laughing.....


and sometimes pee my pants laughing......


They are kinda like sisters to me.....except we don't fight!

sometimes....... just maybe....... I feel like there might be some sort of jealousy of my...... ehemm... how can I put it delicately ... endowment.....only because Monica keeps asking me where I bought these!! NO! Monica....they don't sell these at JC Penny! and certainly NOT on the clearance rack! jeeeez!

When we get together crazy things happen!!

Like man cleavage.....
(the faces have been cut out to protect the innocent!)


ooops maybe not ALL of the faces....



Please Monica....ALWAYS include me in your family gatherings!!!


Whose birthday is next?? Mine's in January!!!


7 comments:

La Pixie said...

looks like fun times. I think I spied a glass of wine? =)

Janene said...

What a great group of friends!
You are a very lucky girl!
And yes...endowment can't be bought at Penney's!!

Kristina P. said...

What fun friends you have!!

MFull said...

These people are AWESOME! You are so very lucky to have them! They look like they are in the cool crowd. You know like they were not ever nerds!
Love ya and thank for making me laugh so hard that I think I peed (just a little)!!!!

Lula! said...

Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...

...with these friends of yours, clearly. HA!!!

Unknown said...

Funny. Great girl friends are like sisters huh? Did u buy the Boobs at Victoria Secret????I bought mine at the snack store. The more I eat the bigger they get. ( ok, my butt does too. )lol mishelle

Mandy said...

It is great to have good friends like that. Love the blog!
Mandy
P.S. Thanks for the comment love!