Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

WOW! Please forgive me for the HUMONGOUS gap in my blogging!! I am afraid the holidays and all of the hustle and bustle have kept me busier than I intended!! Not to mention the new toy that the hubs got me has become my obsession!! I have been playing a lot!! and can hardly wait to show you guys the pics of the aprons for our New Years Day Tamale Making Party!!!

I hope santa brought you every little thing your heart desires! I know the Hubs did REAL good this year!! He bought me pj's, a robe, a red teapot....squeals were heard when that one was opened!!, a watch, a coat and yes the sewing machine!! WOW! I think I am one SPOILED woman!!

Lotsa Love, Hugs and Best Wishes for the New Year!!
Tracey

ps...resolutions this year?? YES-I always do.... or NO-why bother I'll break them all??.....just wonderin'

5 comments:

Janene said...

Tracey~Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Stop by my blog after the 1st and see my resolution!
Looking forward to seeing the aprons! Mmmmm I want a tamale! Save me one!

Anonymous said...

YAY for updates! :) Happy New Year!

PS - My take on resolutions: why wait until the first of the year if you want to make a change in yourself?

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. I've MISSED YOU!!! Everytime I hear "twilight" I think of you!! and I guess that's a lot.. LOL LOL!!!

Have you gone thrift shopping?? any finds.. golly I wish we lived closer.... I know we would have a blast doing it!!

Oh.. yeah.. I'll drop you my addy so you can mail me that apron**coughcough* that you're going to make me... **wink wink**

Actually I can't wait to see the pics!!!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

got pics of the too cutie aprons you made..emailing them...mm mmm yummy tamales too!
XOXO luvs ya

Elyse said...

gosh, i have to start using my sewing machine already. it was my last year's christmas present and i still haven't made anything! not one thing. i have pattern-math-phobia. maybe you will inspire me and sewing something can be one of my many fun resolutions (like more music playing in the house). xo